Thursday, May 3, 2007

now u see it, now you dont

okay so today when i woke up, i dont know why i just felt like going out. maybe its because i've been out straight for the past few days. i decided to go to ou with my fren shu yi.!

regarding my title for this blog, here is how i spent my money:

i "korek-ed" RM100.00 from my mom's bag. intially, i took RM50.00 but i saw that there were soooo many of it!! so i took 2 pieces of RM50.00. HEHE. like as if she is gonna know the difference right??? hahaha. oh ya i wasnt stealing. i asked my mom first okie? when i was on the way down the stairs she asked me how much i took and i said a hundred. so thats not stealing okie?


1. RM11.00 for seafood tempura and XXL Chicken

2. RM13.00 for accessories from Padini

3. RM20.00 for a meal in Char Chan Theng or wtv. oh ya remember not to eat at this place anymore coz my fren told me once, his meal came with hair and his friend's meal had burnt newspaper in it. GROSS

4.Rm3.00 for a game of pool

5. Rm4.00 for a Nestle Strawberry Youghurt Drink and a bottle of Sunist Orange Juice

6. Shu Yi borrowed RM35.00 for her kasut and a hair brush

7. Rm4.00 for 2 cans of Shandy

8. Rm10.00 for my Dove conditioner

so thats like a hunded.. i think.. my math sucks okay? XD

anyways after all the lepak-ing shu yi and i went back to visit lai yeng again in My Little Intellect- Shu Yi's aunt's shop. there, we BURPEDDD.....and i managed to burp lai yeng's name.. wahahaha.








1 comment:

Shuuu said...

Wahaha, the pics damn nice lar~ esp the one where we pout our lips, and i owe u rm33, not 35, haha =P y the post in my blog so long ar...must go edit adi...haha, i think i wrote a lot of crap XD